5 Major Advantages of Non-surgical breast lift
Dr. Vi Sharma has worked in the field of cosmetic surgery
He has a Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery, Monash University; and former member of the Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine and the Royal Australian College of General Practice.
Breasts play a significant role in human anatomy and beauty. Having small or saggy breasts can sometimes discourage you to the point where you start to lose physiological balance and try to compare yourself to others. The pain caused by large breasts is constant and can be excruciating. Your back, shoulder and neck muscles are always working when you are having tension to support them and never have a chance to relax. Yes, shapewear or push-ups can be one solution, but they won’t last long. You need a permanent solution that will give your breasts a boost and a youthful shape and that solution is non surgical breast lift surgery.
To determine breast sagging place a pencil under the breast fold. Notice If it stays in place, or if the nipple hangs below the pencil. Women with these symptoms will directly benefit from a non-surgical breast lift.
Non-surgical breast lift plastic surgery is a highly individual procedure. You should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else’s desires or try to fit into any ideal. You may be a candidate for breast lift surgery if:
- You are physically healthy and maintain a stable weight
- You don’t smoke
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are sagging or have lost their shape and volume
- Your breasts are flatter, elongated or pendulous
- If they are not supported, your nipples fall below the fold of the breast
- Your nipples and areolas point down
- You have stretched skin and enlarged areolas
- One breast is lower than the other